Wednesday, February 10, 2010

We have winners!!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my first ever blog contest! You guys are awesome :-)

I counted up all your contest entries for my lovely Best of 2009 contest and www.random.org to determine 3 winners. Drumroll please…

3rd place, winner of a $5 gift certificate from the online book retailer of your choice is, Y. BRESSANI!

2nd place, winner of 1 book from my 2009 Best of List is KRISTIE COOK!

And, the lucky 1st place winner that gets to pick 2 books from my 2009 Best of List is JESSICA TUDOR!

Congrats to the winners!! I have tweeted all 3 of you, but please email me at jessicacapelle at gmail dot com so that I can get your addresses and get information from you for your prizes!

Look for more contests in the future and thanks for reading my blog! I will be posting updates on my Banned Books Challenge, a new What are YOU reading post for February, and other miscellaneous posts in the next couple weeks, so make sure to stop back by!

1 comment: